Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Friends List Challenge!!!


How many friends do you have on your Friends List on Facebook? I have over 400 right now and it gets bigger every day. But do you really know you friends on your list? I am going to attempt what has never been done before. I will try to visit as many people on my list until the end of next year! That is alot of traveling man!! I will go to their homes with them and their families and hang out with them for one day. My stay will be filmed and will be posted on my FaceBook page for all to see. All you have to do is accept the challenge!! Some of you have gotten invites you must accept the invite to be a part of the challenge!! Some of you will say no that's ok you can always watch the show on the page!! You can also watch on youtube or become a member of this blog it's free!! For those who say yes all you have to do is provide a couch or spare bed food and plan for a fun filled day with you me and your family!! Right now we are trying to get some sponsors lined up as well. Lets make history people because this has never been done before by anybody!!! You are the only ones that can make this happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment